Monday, February 2, 2009

Response to Glen Beck Video


I agree with Beck. Most people don’t know the facts about Che Guevara. He may have stood for ideals, but so did Stalin originally! Even Hitler stood for "high ideals" before he came into power. It doesn’t matter what you believe- the only thing that counts are your actions. Che Guevara’s brutal actions in his bloody communist revolutions don’t make him a hero, they make him a terrorist willing to sacrifice human life.
Beck’s sarcastic style gets across to the audience well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you brought up the valuable point of "power corrupts" and i think even i overlooked that, thanks for your insight.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree maybe Che did have other ideas that no one really knows about, he did stand for higher ideas just like Hitler. Beck does get people's attention by the way he talks.